2024 Queensland Team Official positions have now been filled.
Thank you to all our applicants for their submissions. Future vacancies will be advertised on this page as they become available, and we look forward to receiving applications from all interested parties.
All Queensland team officials must have (or be prepared to have prior to your event/s):
QCOT registration or valid blue card.
- Current first aid/CPR certification (valid for 2024)
Principal/line manager approval (obtained in the year of competition)
- Applicants considering the role of Queensland team coach must have a minimum level 2 coaching qualification, or equivalent, as determined by the Sport Executive.
To assist you in determining eligibility, please see the QRSS Queensland team officials selections 2024 (Including QRSS officials matrix).
Direct application link: https://survey.qed.qld.gov.au/n/dy8hm12
For further information, please email
Conditions of appointment
- Applications must address all requirements and be submitted by the due date.
- Applicants must meet the position requirements as outlined on the QRSS state team officials matrix.
- All Queensland team officials must possess current First Aid and CPR qualifications for the dates of the championship, training and travel days.
- All Queensland team officials must agree to abide by DoE and QRSS policy requirements specific to the role to which they are appointed.
- The Queensland coach should possess at least a current level 2 coaching accreditation (or equivalent)—please note some sports may require a higher level of accreditation.
- Sports trainers must possess at least current level one sports trainer qualification.